3D construction printers
Equipment and services by the manufacturer #1
Method of three-dimensional printing constructions consists of:
- creation a 3D computer model of an object;
- dividing the model into layers in a cross section;
- converting the model to the g-code;
- transfer of the g-code to the print head;
- layer-by-layer extrusion of building mixture in accordance with a given model;
- solidification of the material before the completion of the formation of the object.
Construction AMT printers use the following printing materials: cement (portland cement), sand (silicon dioxide, olivine, zircon, alumina, mullite, quartz glass, chamotte), gypsum and water. In other words, materials available in almost any region can be used for our equipment.
Various additives are used to obtain the necessary properties in the mixture.