3D construction printers
Equipment and services by the manufacturer #1
3D CONSTRUCTION PRINTER "AMT" S-500
3D Construction printers (COP-printers, Construction Objects Printing) model S-500 allow you to print building up to 80 m (!) high on the foundation. This is the largest construction printer in the world! It is recommended to purchase for multi-storey housing developers, construction companies with a portfolio of orders and experience.
- Building surface: 11,5 x 29 x 45 m
- Material for printing: Concrete M400-M500, geopolymeric concrete, special mixtures
- AMT Group
- Country of Origin:
- Russian Federation. The equipment is certified in the European Union.
- Type of drive:
- Stepper motors with planetary gears
- Printing of building elements, buildings and structures with an area of up to 340 m2 on foundations.
- Productivity, m3 / h:
- Working area, m:
- 11500 X 29000 X 14000 mm
- Printer, laptop, licensed software package, control cabinet, electric lifts, passport, operation manual in Russian, non-return transport packaging, high pressure washer, blend feed station.
- Positioning speed:
- 12 m / min
- Positioning accuracy:
- 2 mm
- Power consumption:
- 12 months
- Please, send request on email@example.com
- Length , мм
- Width , мм
- Height , мм
- Weight , г
For more information
We recommend you to read the answers to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).